Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The tweats

My momo made me's angwy today. I woke up with da alawm clock and hoppeded out of bed. Wan down da staiws to da cat potty woom to have a snack. Momo yelleded at me's and tolded me to come back up da staiws. So I did not get my snack that da cats make each night fow us. I gave hew the stink eye, but she didnt cawe. I twied to tell hew dat da cats wowk hawd to make da tweats fow us dogs.

Da small haiwless one is making the loud noises. Momo says he's is tiwed. When I is tiwed I don't make dos loud noises, I's just cuwls up and sweeps. Anyway goodnight.

Wuv,
Boscoe

2 comments:

  1. Poor Boscoe, here you are just trying to keep the kitty litter box clean and help Momo out. Damned if you do and Damned if you don't. Keep up the good work little buddy.
    Love Joyce & Sadie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe your mom will let you eat your dessert after you eat all your vegetables. Love, Martha

    ReplyDelete