Saturday, February 21, 2009

seasure and oder stuf

I is bak. I had a seaure a wile ago. Momo satted on da fwore and cwide and eben stade home fwom pewgatowy wit me. I ben fine sinse den, but mom watches me awot. Da gude ting is I gits wots of hugs and tweets. So if you wants to be tweeted wike a king, get yous's seeing tings aww buggy, yous hearing tings all funny wooking and wok aww cwazy. Wooked fow me.

Da haiwwess one dat is smaww is up on two fweet now. It is heww on da Zeke and me. An da haiwwess one dat is on two fweet gos fast on fow feet too. It cawwys da empty boddles awound and hits Zeke and me if we do nawt moove fawst enof. BUT da haiwwess one eats (and sometwimes weaws) deeze puffy tings dat is gud ta eats. Den Zeke and I stay pwetty cwose in case it dwops dem. Den we zoom in and eats dem.

I ober herded momo on da tawkin ting about one of the ebil bwak tings. It wiww be goin to da nice wady to get its "nuggets" wemoved. I waffed at it becawse dad is one cwuwess ting. It tinks it going to da spa. I had nuggets oncte and da godded wemoved. I waf in its diwection.

Da ebil bwak ting id weww ebil. Once mownin I was twiing to wakes up and it gots in ma face. I snapped at it and it wan away, but water onded it snuk up on me and hitted my butt and wan!!!! I do not wike the ebil bwak tings.

Weww, I hab to go now. Potty time. I do want to say a special hello to da mawvalus Mawtha!!! You's is beeuteeeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment